Bodybilt J2504 Big and Tall Chair is BodyBilt’s unique heavy duty seating solution to the problems faced by users of above average height and weight.
The Bodybilt J2504 chair model features a reinforced and contoured seat structure that is 22% larger than average seats, accommodating workers above the 80th percentile: if you’re looking for a Bodybilt chair to support up to 500lb / 36st / 226kg, the Bodybilt J2504 is the right model.
Bodybilt J2504 Big & Tall Chair does not have a headrest (BodyBilt J3504 comes with a headrest).
Please note that the black leather and indigo hue is available on the 1-5 days delivery time only. All other upholstery is on 6-8 weeks lead time.
- High-Back (22.0” long x 21.5” wide)
- Fully upholstered back shell
- Heavy duty J-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the center)
- Dual Pivot Molded Neckroll (3.5” height range)
- Neckroll depth adjustment (3.5” range)
- #4 XL steel-reinforced seat structure (21” depth x 26” width)
- Seat height adjustment (3.5” range*)
- Seat tilt adjustment (10° range)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (4” range)
- Armrest height adjustment (4.5” range)
- Armrest angle adjustment (360° range)
- Armrest width adjustment (2” range)
- Tilt adjustment lever
- Tilt tension control
- Tilt Limiter (6° range) 360°
- Swivel Chrome 27” five-star base
- Carpet castors
- Foam (back and seat)
- Inflatable Air Lumbar® Rated to 500 lbs.
All BodyBilt chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and lower back support.
The Bodybilt unique 10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs.
All BodyBilt Big and Tall chairs are also well known for durability and comfort.
Looking for another BodyBilt Model
If you are after a specific model not shown on the website please call us on 020 3600 0322 to discuss your requirements.
We have a wide range of BodyBilt chairs in stock and are able to supply all variations of tilt mechanism, seat style, back style and armrests.