BodyBilt J3504 Ergonomic Office Chair with Headrest – 36 Stone
Bodybilt J3504 Big & Tall Chair is BodyBilt’s unique solution to the seating problems facing users of above average height and weight.
Bodybilt J3504 Big & Tall Chair features a reinforced seat structure that is 22% larger than average seats, accommodating workers above the 80th percentile – this model supports up to 500lb / 36st / 226kg.
Bodybilt J3504 Tall Chair comes with a headrest (BodyBilt J2504 does not have a headrest).
Please select an option from available stock:
- Black Hue fabric with standard foam
- Carbon Comfortek fabric with memory foam
- Carbon Comfortek fabric with memory foam and coccyx cut-out
Please note that the black leather and indigo hue is available on the 1-5 days delivery time only. All other upholstery is on 6-8 weeks lead time.
BodyBilt J3504 Chair Specification:
- High-Back (22.0” long x 21.5” wide)
- Fully upholstered back shell
- Heavy duty J-style adjustment mechanism (seat pivots from the center)
- Dual Pivot Molded Neckroll (3.5” height range)
- Neckroll depth adjustment (3.5” range)
- Seat depth adjuster (seat slider) (2.5” range)
- #4 XL steel-reinforced seat structure (21” depth x 26” width)
- Seat height adjustment (3.5” range*)
- Seat tilt adjustment (10° range)
- Backrest angle adjustment (15° range)
- Backrest height adjustment (4” range)
- Armrest height adjustment (4.5” range)
- Armrest angle adjustment (360° range)
- Armrest width adjustment (2” range)
- Tilt adjustment lever
- Tilt tension control
- Tilt Limiter (6° range) 360°
- Swivel Chrome 27” five-star base
- Carpet castors
- Foam (back and seat)
- Inflatable Air Lumbar® Rated to 500 lbs.
All BodyBilt chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and lower back support.
The Bodybilt unique 10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs.
All BodyBilt Big and Tall chairs are also well known for durability and comfort.
Looking for another BodyBilt Model
If you are after a specific model not shown on the website please call us on 020 3600 0322 to discuss your requirements.
We have a wide range of BodyBilt chairs in stock and are able to supply all variations of tilt mechanism, seat style, back style and armrests.