Bodyblit Stretch J3509 Tall Chair is the seating solution for taller than average workers with a weight limit up to 21st. (133Kg). The Bodybilt Stretch seat is 4” longer than the standard contoured seat. It is also 3” narrower than the wide contoured seat.
Bodyblit Stretch J3509 Tall Chair provides, exceptional comfort with upper and low back support. Multiple layers of foam combine with anatomical contours and unique recesses to reduce seated pressure.
Free ergonomic set-up of the chair by qualified DSE assessors is available upon delivery inside the M25.
Please choose an option from available stock:
- Black Hue fabric and standard foam
- Carbon Comfortek and memory foam seat and back
Please note that the carbon comfortek is available on a 6-8 weeks lead time. The black hue is available on 1-5 days delivery time.
- Armrest Height Articulation and Angle Adjustment
- Armrest Width Adjustment (4″ range)
- Height Adjustable Backrest (4″ range)
- Backrest Depth Adjustment (2″ range)
- Backrest Angle Adjustment (15°)
- Seat Height Adjustment (5.5″ range)
- Seat Slide (2.5″ range)
- Seat Tilt Tension Control
- Seat Tilt Range
- Swivel Range (360°)
- Inflatable Air Lubar Support
- Fully upholstered back shell
- Tilt Adjustment Lever
- Tilt Tension Control
All BodyBilt chairs provide exceptional comfort with upper and lower back support.
The Bodybilt unique 10-Point Posture Control adjustability puts at your command the tools to address and alleviate stressful aches and pains so often escalated by inferior chairs.
All BodyBilt Big and Tall chairs are also well known for durability and comfort.
Looking for another BodyBilt Model
If you are after a specific model not shown on the website please call us on 020 3600 0322 to discuss your requirements.
We have a wide range of BodyBilt chairs in stock and are able to supply all variations of tilt mechanism, seat style, back style and armrests.